Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Keith Frazier transfers to.....UTEP

Well...that's interesting. Would have never guessed UTEP. After living in the metroplex his entire life, El Paso is certainly going to be a change.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

With him being a grad transfer, was he not eligible to play here? Or did we add other guys to fill his role? 

He was talented would have loved to seen him play more for us

• Upvote 1

I am seeing reports from some UTEP folks that Frazier may have left the team.  He is not in the books for tonight's game with Rice.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

I am seeing reports from some UTEP folks that Frazier may have left the team.  He is not in the books for tonight's game with Rice.

Woah! Noticed he wasn't playing too. What a crazy career

5 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Dude had it all...  smh.

Smh? Unless I’m missing something, Keith Frazier is only 23 years old and has a college degree. Can make millions playing in Europe or other places. Very good teammate that may have family responsibilities at this time. Can return to the team which indicate he was not thrown off the team. Grad transfers are an unexpected gift so UTEP can’t be too disappointed. Frazier’s path to success should be dictated by him and no one else.

What did he have that he does not have now? 

• Upvote 2

"Keith is on an indefinite leave of absence.  He and I talked.  He's got some issues, and that's where it is," said Johnson. "And, you know, the door's open to come back, and we'll see.  I'm just going to leave it where it is.  Really, it's kind of personal.  There are some personal issues going on.  And, really, I don't think I'm allowed to even talk about some of them.  But I just have to leave it at that." 

EPTIMES