DRC -- It's time for the Get Your Rear on the Record contest

Brett Vito

Going to be 7-6

Lamar: Win - just be gentle on them guys...
@SMU: Loss - not having English in the middle, and Sutton being Sutton will let SMU squeak by on this one... as much as I hate it.
@Iowa: Loss - We'll show some fire, and I honestly don't think this is going to be a spanking.  But we just don't have the horses to run with Iowa.
UAB: Win - UAB is going to surprise some teams this year.  I just hope it's not our Mean Green.  
@SoMiss: Loss - SoMiss should put it back together this year & be right back in the mix for a West Division Title.
BYE
UTSA: Loss - UTSA's super bowl.   Our guys can't seem to get up for this game quite like they do.
FAU: Win - Much needed bounce-back.  Kiffin's squad is starting to unravel.  Very little discipline.
ODU: Win - The team realizes they need this one against what most would consider a better opponent & grind out a surprising win at home.
@LaTech: Loss - Class of the West.  Spirited effort, but can't keep up in Ruston.
UTEP: Win - Nasty taste in the team's mouth after what Jones did to them last year.  I expect the score to be flipped from be beating we took last year.
Army: Win - After the team realizes how sweet revenge feels VS UTEP, they take revenge again against the team that kept them from a bowl win.

@Rice: Win - Would not be surprised to see an interim coach for the Owls, or this will be Bailiff's final game.

We go bowling this year again, this time, having to play in the New Mexico Bowl against the home team because UTSA will be in the HOD Bowl.  Lose a tough game again.

• Lovely Take 1