Uniform Release Reaction Thread

AustinFromUNT

The all white is pretty on point. The charcoal, though not a fan of the general idea, came out absolutely sick. I like the wings on the helmet much better than the SOW. I think that's only because it hasn't been placed properly yet. 

Overall, these are definitely an upgrade. The kelly green is more prominent in these, unlike the hunter green of the last unis. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

Love the sets.   Love traditional numbers.  Love the black, shade of green and the icy whites.    Love the satin green helmet

Love the consistency....almost.   No feather pattern on the white pants?  Sleeve caps are consistent with feathers, pants 'stripe' should be too.

I still struggle with the shape of the SOW on the helmet.  It just ins't a great fit.  Logo is so far back on the helmet and doesn't look right.  I think the 'oregon-esque' wings is a good compromise and prefer that look over the full SOW.

That said, doesn't matter what I think.  Proud of the work that Wren and co are doing.  Appears the players like them and if they improve the recruiting 'tools' then thumbs up.  

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1