Board Fantasy Football League?

Caw Caw

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Gah!

Missed it by that much. Thanks work.

I'm in @Caw Caw if a spot opens up or if there's enough interest to fill up a second league.

Aldo, @unt37 has expressed interest but not gotten me an e-mail address from him. If he or any other are good to go we can add you two before the draft on Monday at 6:45pm

2 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

The League is now full, unless we quickly add two teams. I'm thinking draft Monday night at 6:45pm? Any obejections? If so suggest alternate. I think this gives everyone time to put it on the calendar.

Wife and I were supposed to be boarding a cruise ship in Galveston for our five year anniversary tomorrow. Supposed to be gone through 9/2. They're pushing back the boarding date now, but we aren't sure what's going to happen. May shorten the trip or cancel it all together.

I say all that to say - I don't know if I will be in Texas on Monday evening or not.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Maryak said:

Wife and I were supposed to be boarding a cruise ship in Galveston for our five year anniversary tomorrow. Supposed to be gone through 9/2. They're pushing back the boarding date now, but we aren't sure what's going to happen. May shorten the trip or cancel it all together.

I say all that to say - I don't know if I will be in Texas on Monday evening or not.

Sorry about the trip troubles, either way, I hope it works out for you guys.

• Lovely Take 1

22 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

Aldo, @unt37 has expressed interest but not gotten me an e-mail address from him. If he or any other are good to go we can add you two before the draft on Monday at 6:45pm

I'm Arctic Gorillas. 

20 hours ago, Aldo said:

I'd like to apologize to all the folks that think they're going to win this year.

200w.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck ....I was in the one here several years ago and constantly we had 2-3 people complain about the settings ... . I am not this time but for those in ... those are the settings .. don't complain after the draft,  You should have gotten  out prior to the draft if you don't like them.. ... It was irritating. 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Hey Eagles, I have been following this blog since my UNT days in 2009 but just signed up.

I live in Nebraska now where UNL never has to worry about highly ranked recruits. Need a few to slip through the cracks and want playing time in Denton

Anyway, I have a Yahoo Fantasy Football league that I am commissioner for the 2nd straight year.

I have one spot available. I would prefer to have the draft with full 10 teams in the league.

Draft is set for this coming Monday 28th at 7:00pm Central.  If your interested, join ASAP

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/677811/invitation?key=c7d264cb43fc72a9&ikey=872fff11d5c872b9

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FlyOverCountryEagle said:

Hey Eagles, I have been following this blog since my UNT days in 2009 but just signed up.

I live in Nebraska now where UNL never has to worry about highly ranked recruits. Need a few to slip through the cracks and want playing time in Denton

Anyway, I have a Yahoo Fantasy Football league that I am commissioner for the 2nd straight year.

I have one spot available. I would prefer to have the draft with full 10 teams in the league.

Draft is set for this coming Monday 28th at 7:00pm Central.  If your interested, join ASAP

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/677811/invitation?key=c7d264cb43fc72a9&ikey=872fff11d5c872b9

Hell... I am in! Signing up now. 

P.S. Done signing up. Are there any dues? Also, are we the only UNT folks on there?

Edited by North Texas Shep