Bold Predictions for North Texas in 2017

Salsa_Verde

On 8/19/2017 at 10:17 AM, Side Show Joe said:

Here is my bold prediction...

The extra weight Fine has added in the off season helps him stay healthy for the entire year. Mason Fine throws for 2,700 yards and 20 touchdowns, against fewer then 10 picks and we win the HOD, ...beating SMU and UTSA along the way. Fine is selected to the All-C-USA 2nd team.

*Updated

With one game left in the regular season, Mason Fine has thrown for 3,190 yards, 26 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions.

Personally, I think Fine is in a dogfight with Mike White for 1st team All-Conference honors. White has a lead in total passing yards, but Fine has more TD's and the best QB rating in C-USA. Also factoring in that Mason has guided the Mean Green offense to the title game by orchestrating a few amazing 4th quarter drives, and I think right now he is certainly deserving.

• Lovely Take 2

1 hour ago, Side Show Joe said:

*Updated

With one game left in the regular season, Mason Fine has thrown for 3,190 yards, 26 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions.

Personally, I think Fine is in a dogfight with Mike White for 1st team All-Conference honors. White has a lead in total passing yards, but Fine has more TD's and the best QB rating in C-USA. Also factoring in that Mason has guided the Mean Green offense to the title game by orchestrating a few amazing 4th quarter drives, and I think right now he is certainly deserving.

Mike White just got a nice boost from triple overtime...

3 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

*Updated

When stats are pat, the award goes to team success. Fine will get 1st team CUSA QB honor. If we beat FAU, Fine might be CUSA Offensive POTY. If FAU wins, award will go to their RB, Singletary.