DRC: Wednesday practice notes

Brett Vito

13 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

Good to hear Chumley back out there. Also good to hear we're connecting down the field more. We need to stretch the field vertically if we're gonna keep defenses honest

Me too. This guy is going to eventually make the passing game very hard for our opposition to defense. But he sure had me worried Saturday.

• Lovely Take 1

This has me wondering, since Chumley all through his life thought he was a QB i am worried that "toughness" may be a little bit of an issue with him playing the TE role.  When i think about it and its 4th and goal from the 2 and we are relying on Chumley to have a key block to get Wilson into the end-zone i just dont feel confident he can get nasty and get it done.

I left the scrimmage early so I wasnt able to see the injury live,  but people on here explained how he was acting like death then 4 days later he is back out at practice???  I played college ball on the defensive line & OLB i have a good idea what is needed to play down there.

We have all seen players go down, barely able to limp off the field with help only to return to the game or within a week, right? 

Sometimes it hurts more than you are injured. And why not use precaution in camp to keep him ready for the season?