North Texas QB's

MGNation92

5 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Good to see the guys bonding off the field. Also, is it just me or does Fine look significantly more stocky than he was last year?

Could be a good sign for his durability in the long run.

I've been saying that he definitely looks more built. His height didn't grow, but it looks like he filled out what he has pretty well.

• Lovely Take 1

47 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I've been saying that he definitely looks more built. His height didn't grow, but it looks like he filled out what he has pretty well.

Increase from 168 is a plus. Hopefully he is 12 to 15lbs heavier! With his work ethic should not be a problem!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Withers940 said:

I think these guys going to church together is awesome. Dont take this the wrong way but this is a huge selling point for Momma Bear with their kid going off the college.

Dickey used to bring the entire team to my Mom's church every year just prior to the season opener.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Dickey used to bring the entire team to my Mom's church every year just prior to the season opener.

I know you cant force religion on these kids but thats an awesome idea. You would think about 75% of these kids had to of been regular church goers or the occasional attendees