FAU scores again

MeanGreen_MBA

There has to be red flags being raised all over the country with what is going on at FAU.   You have coaches with the questionable characters of Kiffin and Briles and then you start adding basically every player that has been kicked out of other universities.   I guess there's a new poster child for win at any cost 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

So he is immediately (as in "this season") eligible?

He would miss most of the preseason practices, having only little time to get to the playbook. I feel this is unlikely to be the difference maker it looks to be at first glance. UNT plays them in week 8. It is more the role running that has me slightly worried.

Edited by outoftown

48 minutes ago, outoftown said:

So he is immedaitely (as in "this season") eligible?

He would miss most of the preseason practices, having only little time to get to the playbook. I feel this is unlikely to be the difference maker it looks to be at first glance. UNT plays them in week 8. It is more the role running that has me slightly worried.

Yes he is able to play game 1.