New S commit, Jaxon Gibbs from the Colony

hickoryhouse

44 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You sure about that?  I saw the LC on the helmet and that it was Viva La France Day and you all had the alternate "La Colony" helmets.

;p nah that was before he moved to TC.  Don't worry I'll post some pictures as the season goes.  He will make plenty of plays. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GMG24 said:

Also.  He is my adopted player.  Try and take him well, we may have to fight to the death. 

You adopting a player that is still in HS? Now that is getting a jump on the competition.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harry said:

I feel like we are turning a corner.

It makes sense... The new coaches have now been here for awhile and adjusted and likely have found what works and does not work...

I know Reff/GH were the ones to recruit Jaxson but adding kids like the OT and DE/OLB from Mississippi are ones recruited by Langston/Koontz/Yellock. It will be interesting if we have a solid year what happens in terms of what they can do at the end.. We picked up Siggers, Darden, White all in the last 7-10 days before NSD, and would be nice if they can add a few guys like that before or during the season like Dove and Rucker

• Upvote 1