Charlottesville, VA Protest - Car Plows Into Crowd

1 hour ago, Green P1 said:

Sticking up for Nazis = Solid thread contribution

Not sticking up for Nazis = Yuck Monkey

:boom:

Wrong.  The moron driving the car is the ultimate douche bag second only to the organizer of the march who blamed the police for the accident and then hid behind them when he got pummeled.  I actually agree with the posts that I complained about, but the two usually come across as condescending to people they don't agree with.  Typical of today's society, don't agree, either attack or name call.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Wrong.  The moron driving the car is the ultimate douche bag second only to the organizer of the march who blamed the police for the accident and then hid behind them when he got pummeled.  I actually agree with the posts that I complained about, but the two usually come across as condescending to people they don't agree with.  Typical of today's society, don't agree, either attack or name call.

When your diaper gets full do you change it or just put another on one over it?

You realize the Daily Caller employs the guy who organized the March, right? I know sarcasm delivery hurts you, but maybe it's hard to pick up subtext with all that cold, runny pee.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Shuke-D said:

And as far as Tasty is concerned: I can only imagine that, after observing others make light of the death of a human being in order to redirect the conversation to partisan, tribalistic political points as opposed to mourning the senseless loss of life over ideology, and deciding to satirize those very actions, thus being called out for not treating the topic with respect or making light of it, that Tasty is currently having this conversation with Harry: 

vlcsnap-2015-08-26-20h21m34s081.png

Actually, @Harry and I are all good. He's even the one who helped me come to terms with this sort of equivalence. 

It was on that darkest of days, nearly 16 years ago. Terrorists had just crashed airplanes into the World Trade Center, killing thousands. I was at GMG headquarters, and I was so overcome with emotions that I had to excuse myself. 

I went to the bathroom, and sat down to pee. I'm not ashamed to admit to you, @Shuke-D, that I wept in that stall. Tears of sorrow. Tears of pain. Tears of frustration. Tears of rage. 

I wanted vengeance... answers... a sense of reason in a world that seemed to have gone insane in the blink of an eye. And @Harry, brave leader and sensitive soul that he is, must have seen it in my eyes when I'd fled our office. He wisely gave me enough time to stop crying and peeing like a pathetic woman, then entered and sat in the stall next to me. And I'll always remember what he said through those toilet stall walls to comfort me. 

"Tasty, stop your stinking thinking. No extremists are completely innocent of violence. Neither side is "innocent" in this stuff. Those terrorists who climbed aboard airplanes at the Boston Airport this morning and crashed them into the World Trade Center, killing thousands? It's just a natural and equal response to those domestic terrorists who climbed aboard boats in the Boston Harbor and committed horrific crimes against property when they brutally cast those crates of tea into the water 228 years ago.

"I refuse to call them anti-American. And you mustn't look at the horrors of today as heartbreaking tragedies of their own... Remember something someone else may have done a long time ago, and smash your thumb on the emotional and moral scales as hard as you need to in order to make those 342 crates of 18th century tea equal out to almost 3,000 dead people smoldering in New York right now. Focus not on the people of today. Cling tenaciously to the property of yesterday. Because, surely, you don't think the violence and rioting and destruction of others property is only bad if someone is killed? Sad..."

I tell you, friends... He was absolutely right. I knew immediately that @Harry had given me wisdom and perspective that would serve me well for the rest of my life, as long as I didn't lose my grasp on that perspective. 

So, I went out and bought a bumper sticker to remind me. The lesson meant that much to me, and I resolved to carry it with me for the rest of my days.

And that's why I will Never Forget September 11th, 2001.

1 hour ago, Quoner said:

When your diaper gets full do you change it or just put another on one over it?

You realize the Daily Caller employs the guy who organized the March, right? I know sarcasm delivery hurts you, but maybe it's hard to pick up subtext with all that cold, runny pee.

What does the Daily Caller have to do with anything?  I don't think I've ever really read anything from there nor do I ever visit the site.  The rest of your comments don't deserve a reply and further confirm my opinion of your maturity level.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

What does the Daily Caller have to do with anything?  I don't think I've ever really read anything from there nor do I ever visit the site.  The rest of your comments don't deserve a reply and further confirm my opinion of your maturity level.

You are an adult man with 17,900+ posts of boring, inane obvious points with all the quality of a child pointing out colors as he drives past from a secure carseat. Spare me the holier routine and tell me how you keep the diaper elastic from chafing you when it gets wet. If you can't follow the thread and its contents, no one can help you get there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Quoner said:

You are an adult man with 17,900+ posts of boring, inane obvious points with all the quality of a child pointing out colors as he drives past from a secure carseat. Spare me the holier routine and tell me how you keep the diaper elastic from chafing you when it gets wet. If you can't follow the thread and its contents, no one can help you get there.

Yep, and you are the poster we all aspire to be.  Carry on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, Quoner said:

Oh my gosh I haven't laughed this hard in years.  I have no idea if this is a real internet fight or all fun and games, but bless you both.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, TIgreen01 said:

Oh my gosh I haven't laughed this hard in years.  I have no idea if this is a real internet fight or all fun and games, but bless you both.  

All in jest here, but can't speak for my dude sporting the brand new Huggies Little Movers.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

11 hours ago, Quoner said:

tell me how you keep the diaper elastic from chafing you when it gets wet. If you can't follow the thread and its contents, no one can help you get there.

Diaper wipes.  The same product you use nightly to clean your chin.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3

48 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Diaper wipes.  The same product you use nightly to clean your chin.

Why would I use diaper wipes on my face? Please explain. Also, diaper wipes are used to clean skin under the diaper and not the product itself, so this actually answered my earlier questions, which is appreciated. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3