Next Recruit Speculation

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

The UNTGridiron tweet says "ballhawk", which usually means Safety?   But there were maybe 3 defensive plays on this guy's highlight tape.  He's certainly an athlete though.

My guess is that they're banking on the athleticism and they have more tape than we do. 

Has got good vision, and at his size it makes sense. I'd like to see him as a Y receiver, tbh.

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

The UNTGridiron tweet says "ballhawk", which usually means Safety?   But there were maybe 3 defensive plays on this guy's highlight tape.  He's certainly an athlete though.

He may not have many plays he considers highlights on defense.  When I made recruiting tapes for DB's, I often included plays that were not around the ball.  You need to show footwork, hip turn, change of direction, and ability to close on a route.  All of those things will be interesting for a college coach, but not something a kid would think to put on his highlight tape.

Also, if you were playing him, would you throw the ball anywhere near him?  I have to think I could find better options than to throw it back there and let him pick it.

2 hours ago, @UNTSportsFan said:

You're probably right. They did do one yesterday , but it was for the other King

I'll take all da Kings erewhere!!! 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Lovely Take 1