Safety:

Tywan Francis

Reggie Williams

Jaxon Gibbs

Athlete:

Taye Barber

Maureese Wren

Antonio Gage

@TheReal_jayD any idea which of these guys we are heavily pursuing and have a good chance at?

• Upvote 4

@AustinFromUNT if I had to make a most likely to commit list. These are the names I would choose.

Wide Receiver:

Ke'Von Ahmad

Chritauskie Dove

Tre Adams

Brendan Harmon

Dominick Neal

Carloss Crawford

Tight End

Jyaire Shorter

Offensive Tackle:

Josh Owens

Offensive Guard:

Kameron King

X'Zavea Gadlin

Weak-Side Defensive End:

Jeremy Fowler

D'Emrik Bradford-Thomas

Trumane Bell

Defensive Tackle:

Terrance Newman

Inside Linebacker:

Cade Barnard

Outside Linebacker:

DaShaun White

Keyshawn Johnson

Cornerback

Jordan Rucker

Safety:

Reggie Williams

Jaxon Gibbs

• Upvote 4

Kevon Ahmad I'm told has already narrowed it down to 1 or 2 schools from what my family friend is that really good friends with him has told me.... she has no idea where but I think SDSU is a place he is highly considering.. he is best friends with the QB from Heritage that committed to them, so I think we may be out of it but again it could change with GH brother coaching him.

Also, can we confirm Shorter the Killeen kid, is he a TE? He is listed as a TE here and 24/7 but his film he is a WR

I would rate the following as having the best chance to end up here:

WR: Dove, Jones, Cooksey and Crawford.  Ahmad would be a great get, Tre Adams has an impressive offer list, know nothing about Edmondson and there is not much to find on Harmon and Neal.

TE: Shorter  Don't think McTear ends up here.

OT: Owens and Thomas I would love to see either Fletcher or Leveston end up here, but find it doubtful along with the rest of the list.

OG: Either King or Gadlin Not both with Brown and Redfearn committed unless Redfearn is being moved to DL.

DE: Bradford-Thomas and Bell

DT: Newman and I hope another that has yet to be identified.

ILB: Barnard

OLB: Fowler Listed as an DE/OLB.  Would love to add White, but think he has blown up too much for us.

CB: Rucker McKinley would be a steal, but every big P5 is after him.

Safety:Williams and Gibbs

Athlete:Wren, Gage Although I have grown tired or Gage's act.

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I would rate the following as having the best chance to end up here:

WR: Dove, Jones, Cooksey and Crawford.  Ahmad would be a great get, Tre Adams has an impressive offer list, know nothing about Edmondson and there is not much to find on Harmon and Neal.

TE: Shorter  Don't think McTear ends up here.

OT: Owens and Thomas I would love to see either Fletcher or Leveston end up here, but find it doubtful along with the rest of the list.

OG: Either King or Gadlin Not both with Brown and Redfearn committed unless Redfearn is being moved to DL.

DE: Bradford-Thomas and Bell

DT: Newman and I hope another that has yet to be identified.

ILB: Barnard

OLB: Fowler Listed as an DE/OLB.  Would love to add White, but think he has blown up too much for us.

CB: Rucker McKinley would be a steal, but every big P5 is after him.

Safety:Williams and Gibbs

Athlete:Wren, Gage Although I have grown tired or Gage's act.

I think adding Thomas, Bell, and Fowler at the DE/OLB spot would cause nightmares in a few years for teams... 

Adding Dove, I think could help our chances with Rucker... Dove, Davis, LeBlanc would be attractive I think..

Shorter has def blown up in terms of his offers since we offered and I would allow him to be a WR or TE, whichever gets him to campus... 

Gibbs would be a great addition to replace McClain 

4 hours ago, Withers940 said:

There are 3 that I really want to stick around and they are:

Jordan Rucker

Jaxon Gibbs

Chritauskie Dove

Start grabbing solid kids in Denton County and then build out from there. Denton County has got some serious talent year after year.

Gibbs will be at our camp Saturday.  Won't participate but going to hang out as some of our other athletes in The Colony will be in attendance.   Can't do anything but help. 

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Can’t find a thread for Shorter, but we made his top 6.. would really like to add him to this class if it is at WR or TE.. think the could would be a scary TE if he can be bulked up.

would love this kid, RS next yr and would be able to step in for  smith. I think we will end up with a good to great class this year. I can only imagine if we can keep SL for the entirety of the Fine era and we would have a foundation built for success for 1st time in our history

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, p_phelps said:

I can only imagine if we can keep SL for the entirety of the Fine era and we would have a foundation built for success for 1st time in our history

Never thought about this, but assuming we can tweak Seth’s salary, Fine having two more years at NT could be a factor in keeping Coach Littrell for two more years.

44 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Never thought about this, but assuming we can tweak Seth’s salary, Fine having two more years at NT could be a factor in keeping Coach Littrell for two more years.

2 more years of Fine, Guyton, Lawrence, Bussey, Nick Smith, Kelvin Smith, Caleb Chumley, Woodworth, mose brothers, hambone, Bryce English, Muhammad.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🦅🏆✔️

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

2 more years of Fine, Guyton, Lawrence, Bussey, Nick Smith, Kelvin Smith, Caleb Chumley, Woodworth, mose brothers, hambone, Bryce English, Muhammad.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🦅🏆✔️

I've heard from some good people that the younger Mose and Brammer are going to be monsters. The fact that we've kept their RS is an incredible statement about the development capabilities of this staff.

• Lovely Take 2

1 hour ago, Caw Caw said:

I've heard from some good people that the younger Mose and Brammer are going to be monsters. The fact that we've kept their RS is an incredible statement about the development capabilities of this staff.

I have heard that about a number of our freshmen OL's including Newman and Witherspoon.  Time to address the DL and LB.

• Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I have heard that about a number of our freshmen OL's including Newman and Witherspoon.  Time to address the DL and LB.

The LBs that have committed have great size which is encouraging. The DL is the hardest position to recruit in college football. I would like to see us sign guys that are smaller that we can redshirt and bulk up and of course chase the transfers! GMG