DRC: UNT men's C-USA slate out

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 8:11 PM, BillySee58 said:

Put me on the record as saying this team gets 20 wins this season. Especially if we get a similar OOC schedule to the ones we have been getting. FIU and FAU twice each, Rice twice who lost its 3 best players to transfer and coach, and UTEP who had a losing record and proved that this conference is not in great shape by going 3-10 out of conference then 12-6 in it.

WKU should be much improved, as well as UAB but overall it's just a weak conference. I think we'll see just how bad Benford was by watching this team and seeing how navigable this conference schedule should be for us.

Buddy and I were talking earlier, I think 20 wins is very doable.  McCasland knows his bball and is coaching dudes up. I love the emphasis he's putting on defense.  

1 hour ago, GMG24 said:

Buddy and I were talking earlier, I think 20 wins is very doable.  McCasland knows his bball and is coaching dudes up. I love the emphasis he's putting on defense.  

Not just defense but all the basics to basketball. There's more to a game than just lobbing up shots.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Put me on the record as saying this team gets 20 wins this season. Especially if we get a similar OOC schedule to the ones we have been getting. FIU and FAU twice each, Rice twice who lost its 3 best players to transfer and coach, and UTEP who had a losing record and proved that this conference is not in great shape by going 3-10 out of conference then 12-6 in it.

WKU should be much improved, as well as UAB but overall it's just a weak conference. I think we'll see just how bad Benford was by watching this team and seeing how navigable this conference schedule should be for us.

I was so wrong and so right at the same time 😯.

FTR, I was going to own up to this statement either way.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

🔥🔥

🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ some of us know what we're talking about.  Duffy and his counterpart don't go out early we look totally different 

• Downvote 1

bill_murray_you_da_man.gif

Rick

• Upvote 2