Basketball Programs Launch Season-Ticket Campaign

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/071117aaa.html

12722429.jpeg

July 11, 2017

DENTON -- For the next six weeks, fans who purchase Mean Green basketball season tickets will be eligible for weekly prizes as a part of a season-ticket campaign running until Aug. 21. 

All purchases (including renewals) made after July 11 are eligible to win prizes, which include two floor seats for a game, a parking pass for the season, Mean Green Club room access, or personalized autographed memorabilia. The prize for each week will be announced on MeanGreenSports.com and via social media on Tuesdays and the winner for each week will be announced in the same manner the following Monday. Everyone who renews or makes a new purchase of at least one season ticket will be entered into all remaining weekly drawings, so fans who purchase tickets this week will have eight chances to win.

Ticket prices for the 2017-18 basketball season for both programs start at just $75 for general admission. 

To purchase tickets, visit the North Texas Ticket Office website.

Individual Game Tickets 
Men's Basketball
Reserved - $15 each
General admission - $10 each
10+ Groups (Reserved) - $10 each

Women's Basketball
General admission - $7 each
10+ Groups - $5 each

Weekly Prizes

Week 1: men's and women's signed jersey (two winners) -- Drawing to be held on July 17

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Damn, dude.  I looked at available reserved seats.  Pretty much all center court, front row.  They're truly starting this thing from scratch. 

That's a Shame because it was not always that way.

Friend of mine bought four men's season tickets today...he had let his tickets lapse the last few years and is now back!  I hope this is a trend.  Renewing both my men's and women's tickets today.

Folks...don't forget about the ladies.  The tickets are very reasonably priced (all seating is GA for the time being), and Jalie and Company has this program heading in the right direction.  Her teams a  lot of fun to watch and they NEVER quit...win or lose.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

On 7/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, KRAM1 said:

Renewing my.....women's tickets today.

Folks...don't forget about the ladies.  The tickets are very reasonably priced (all seating is GA for the time being), and Jalie and Company has this program heading in the right direction.  Her teams a  lot of fun to watch and they NEVER quit...win or lose.

Good to hear considering you went out of your way to be as counter productive as possible the last time Jalie coached here.

Rick

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

28 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Good to hear considering you went out of your way to be as counter productive as possible the last time Jalie coached here.

Rick

You are absolutely full of crap! Go away..you don't come to games anyway, so you have no clue! 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

buying my season tickets tomorrow. Bought my ticket and a great seat at mid court.  I hope we get really good and people return to the super pit. I don't want to hear the basketball hitting the floor anymore.  I want to hear the crowd instead.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

So just out of curiosity, the mean green club emails about this campaign keep saying that the deadline for basketball season tickets is September 8th.

I suppose if you already had tickets and want to maintain your seats, that would matter, but since virtually the entire arena is open for sale, what are they gonna do if I walk up to the department with a check in my hand on September 9th?  Refuse to take my money? 

I get what they're trying to do, but the ole "create a sense of urgency" trick from Sales 101 is a little thin and easy to see through here.  

Not meant to be a criticism.  Just an observation. 

2 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

So just out of curiosity, the mean green club emails about this campaign keep saying that the deadline for basketball season tickets is September 8th.

I suppose if you already had tickets and want to maintain your seats, that would matter, but since virtually the entire arena is open for sale, what are they gonna do if I walk up to the department with a check in my hand on September 9th?  Refuse to take my money? 

I get what they're trying to do, but the ole "create a sense of urgency" trick from Sales 101 is a little thin and easy to see through here.  

Not meant to be a criticism.  Just an observation. 

One (big) reason for the specified deadline is if you want the cool looking tickets, you need to have the order in by that time. You can order season tickets after the deadline but you'll just end up with the generic tickets instead.

Edited by UNTFan23

6 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

what are they gonna do if I walk up to the department with a check in my hand on September 9th?  

Short and correct answer:  Sell you as many season tickets as you desire to purchase.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1