I saw more working offense in that video than every year of Benford combined. It will be nice to have a system instead of a pick-up game offense + picks. It will be nice to make substitutions instead of shuttle times. #GMG

Edited by Caw Caw
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

On 7/5/2017 at 4:55 PM, Caw Caw said:

I saw more working offense in that video than every year of Benford combined. It will be nice to have a system instead of a pick-up game offense + picks. It will be nice to make substitutions instead of shuttle times. #GMG

I saw more coaching from McCasland in a three second bite than I saw in all the years of Benford.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, UNTLifer said:

I saw more coaching from McCasland in a three second bite than I saw in all the years of Benford.

How did you get to watch practices from out in West Texas?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

How did you get to watch practices from out in West Texas?

Obviously every coach runs practice different, but I agree that no one can really say they have seen more in this one little video clip. They have released similar  videos for the past 5 or 6 years...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1