When will we get a new uni announcement?

agubriz23

14 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Just a heads up: I've heard a rumor that we could get to see uniforms August 20th night or August 21st morning.

During the partial solar eclipse on August 21st would be very cool!

Whatever date, ask yourself "who needs to know?" and the answer is that the team is undoubtedly entitled to a private unveiling before any of us. Once that is accomplished, we should be shown. If it was me, I would make the public reveal and have a "style show" on August 28th at the luncheon.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 2

These are God awful, but a team who's arguably recruiting better than us(Texas State) just released new all gold uniforms:

https://swcroundup.com/news/2017/8/14/gear-head-texas-state-comes-out-with-off-whiteerrrrgold-uniforms

People may scoff at uniforms but they get the attention of recruits. Twitter spreads like wildfire and if you release good(or bad) uniforms, lots of people are going to hear via word of mouth

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

34 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

These are God awful, but a team who's arguably recruiting better than us(Texas State) just released new all gold uniforms:

https://swcroundup.com/news/2017/8/14/gear-head-texas-state-comes-out-with-off-whiteerrrrgold-uniforms

People may scoff at uniforms but they get the attention of recruits. Twitter spreads like wildfire and if you release good(or bad) uniforms, lots of people are going to hear via word of mouth

That 3rd Helmet (the matte black with a huge Texas):
raw

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Adidas still makes (college) football uniforms? And here I thought Nike and Under Armor were the only two schools pick any more. Learn something new every day.

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

That 3rd Helmet (the matte black with a huge Texas):
raw

Would be nice but our AD took years to even get the SOW and somehow they don't want to use the state of Texas on anything. Don't get me wrong I think the SOW should be our go to helmet, but some alternates with Texas or something similar on them would be a pleasant surprise(yes I know we got the chrome last year, it was still the wings of the SOW)

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

41 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Adidas still makes (college) football uniforms? And here I thought Nike and Under Armor were the only two schools pick any more. Learn something new every day.

41 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Noticed Western Kentucky wears, hold your breath, Russell uniforms.  That'll kill their program.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

DzNBB3W.gif