ZACH IS BACK!

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Zach is probably my favorite North Texas player ever, if I had to choose one. He has always given everything he has and been an outstanding example of what a North Texas man should be. This news is an answered prayer. So happy for you Zach. God bless and keep you safe.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

Come on Cowboys, you have cap space and you can add an all pro linebacker in his prime to your team, schedule a visit!

We have so many impact players on the offensive side of the ball and only two (maybe three if Jaylon Smith pans out) on defense. Make the call!

according to a depth chart i looked up today.  hitchens is one and jaylon smith is two and the mlb position.  so one would have to move. might not be a good fit here. also, dallas doesn't have a ton of cap space.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Green Crazy said:

according to a depth chart i looked up today.  hitchens is one and jaylon smith is two and the mlb position.  so one would have to move. might not be a good fit here. also, dallas doesn't have a ton of cap space.

Jaylon's Smith health  (nerve damage in his leg) is still in question. If the Cowboys picked up Orr, it would be a very smart move. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

Jaylon's Smith health  (nerve damage in his leg) is still in question. If the Cowboys picked up Orr, it would be a very smart move. 

By the time the cowboys find out about his foot, Orr will have signed most likely.

4 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I'd love for him to go to Houston and place Cushing on the bench for good.

That would be great, on that defense with Watt and Clowney

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm from Baltimore so this is hitting me in a number of ways. It's amazing that Zach is healthy and continue to play the game he loves. It was awesome when he came on to the scene; my friends back in Maryland started to recognize the Mean Green and Zach was tearing it up. He is an all-star talent last year, and any NFL team would be lucky to have him on and off the field.

However, the way his "retirement" played out is starting to really look sketchy: Zach Orr's Agent Dupes Ravens? Ravens 247

As a Ravens fan it's clear to me that they should have done a better job in protecting their own business interests. As a Mean Green fan and alum, I'm ecstatic for Zach.

Edited by meangreenlax

2 hours ago, meangreenlax said:

I'm from Baltimore so this is hitting me in a number of ways. It's amazing that Zach is healthy and continue to play the game he loves. It was awesome when he came on to the scene; my friends back in Maryland started to recognize the Mean Green and Zach was tearing it up. He is an all-star talent last year, and any NFL team would be lucky to have him on and off the field.

However, the way his "retirement" played out is starting to really look sketchy: Zach Orr's Agent Dupes Ravens? Ravens 247

As a Ravens fan it's clear to me that they should have done a better job in protecting their own business interests. As a Mean Green fan and alum, I'm ecstatic for Zach.

I don't get how his retirement could look sketchy when the Ravens' team doctors were the ones that told Zach he had a birth defect and could no longer play football. If he had not sought second opinions, he'd still be retired at their urging. Seems they were worried about his risk of serious injury while wearing their uniform. I'd predict almost zero chance that Zach signs with the Ravens and the same would've occurred had he informed them of his second opinions prior to the tender deadline.