18' OT/DT Jordan Redfearn Aubrey, Tx

15 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Wouldn't mind them grabbing his buddy Gatlin Grisso while they are up there. He's currently committed to WSU. Kid can do it all

http://247sports.com/Player/Gatlin-Grisso-46041880

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4335065/583f0d525b3cda14dcd53087

I agree. I went to multiple Aubrey games last year and this kid is a play maker in a variety of ways. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@TheReal_jayD was the first one on this

--------------------------------------------------------

Gotta say would love to see a line combo of Moses, Newman and Redfearn from LG to RG.

I love his film at DT/Nose Guard, but my favorite highlight was one of the first ones that he drove his man into the ground and popped off his helmet. Hopefully he comes in and can be that enforcer/ mean-streak OL. 

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

If you look at the first picture in his tweet it has OL circled, so I would assume it's as a guard.

That and what was tweeted out from the untouchable/ GMG Recruiting account said UNT landed an OL. 

My only worry is that we have picked up multiple interior OL, and not much in terms of tackles... Both Moses, Newman, Pahinui, Weatherspoon from this past class then adding Brown and Carroll in the upcoming class and now Redfearn...   Parish, and Brammer most likely being the Tackles. 

I'd like to see Redfearn at RT, but i'm not sure about his feet is all. 

4 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Also has Midwestern State

Thanks for that, it wasn't on 24/7... 

Also, we know you're a defensive coach.. but how does he stack up for OL? To me he looks like an OG because of his feet, but hoping that I'm being over-critical and he can be a tackle... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Thanks for that, it wasn't on 24/7... 

Also, we know you're a defensive coach.. but how does he stack up for OL? To me he looks like an OG because of his feet, but hoping that I'm being over-critical and he can be a tackle... 

He'd have his work cut out at Tackle IMO, but he's got good hips so he may be able to make it work.  I'd be more worried about his length at Tackle,6'3 and his arms don't look real long.  Put that mean joker at Guard and watch him and Mose have a field day. 

10 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

He'd have his work cut out at Tackle IMO, but he's got good hips so he may be able to make it work.  I'd be more worried about his length at Tackle,6'3 and his arms don't look real long.  Put that mean joker at Guard and watch him and Mose have a field day. 

I'd love to see Moses, Redfearn, and Newman in the middle of that OL just clearing the way for Nic Smith, Siggers, and Johnson.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I'd love to see Moses, Redfearn, and Newman in the middle of that OL just clearing the way for Nic Smith, Siggers, and Johnson.

And Fine, QB run game is big part of his game.  But yes.  Being able to run Inside zone would be helpful.  We couldn't do it to save our lives last year at least with any consistency.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...