Paul Voertman Dead at 88

i remember standing in the check cashing line every Friday.  The store had everything back in those days.  I bought most of my books from the store and sold many back.  I have gone back to the store a few times to buy mean green attire.  It is empty compared to the good old days.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, southsideguy said:

i remember standing in the check cashing line every Friday.  The store had everything back in those days.  I bought most of my books from the store and sold many back.  I have gone back to the store a few times to buy mean green attire.  It is empty compared to the good old days.

And a dump.  Really sad.

10 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

And a dump.  Really sad.

Idk, they've done a good job cleaning it up. The people who bought it (Campus bookstore) cleaned it up. The problem is now that it's pretty useless since they have a tiny art section and essentially just use it as a store front for Campus Bookstore.

• Upvote 1