Graphics on social media (Twitter)

GMG24

These were the things I was talking about last year when we got Littrell and Co.  we need to be pumping these out at a rapid pace with high quality.  Now we need a mantra and not Tee it high let it fly that's to long.  I'll insert a majority of what has been released. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I would actually like to see that "80 Days" graphic fully count down to Lamar gameday, showcasing a different player wearing the jersey number for each corresponding day.

Yes.

I'd add to a player from the past who also wore that number.  So, when there are 75 day until opening game, showcasing Mean Joe and ... wait ... there's not a #75 on the current roster.

Hmmm.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Yes.

I'd add to a player from the past who also wore that number.  So, when there are 75 day until opening game, showcasing Mean Joe and ... wait ... there's not a #75 on the current roster.

Hmmm.

There are a few numbers retired.   Just show those HOF'ers on their respective days.  Problem solved!    Mean Joe doesn't need to share his day with anyone anyway.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

There are a few numbers retired.   Just show those HOF'ers on their respective days.  Problem solved!    Mean Joe doesn't need to share his day with anyone anyway.

Yeah, I know.  I was just fudging on 75.  Also, the fight over prior #1's.  Jonas Buckles?  Andrew Power?  To go along with Turner Smiley. 

You do have a good idea, though...so, it probably won't be done!

This guy on #71 day with Jordan Murray:

https://www.bclions.com/players/antonio-johnson/161577/

• Upvote 1

I have found myself wandering around in twitter too much recently, but I enjoyo coming across these graphics.  They are high quality to say the least!   What a great addition to the program.   I also like the Nike swoosh on each and coach Littrell's signature on them as well.   branding for the team and consistency.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2017 at 10:28 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

I would actually like to see that "80 Days" graphic fully count down to Lamar gameday, showcasing a different player wearing the jersey number for each corresponding day.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:45 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Well well,   
Lookie here!

Wren, Mr. Gemas & Co.
I'll be expecting my check in the mail.

19366630_1728175327211068_23333894981726

25 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Well well,   
Lookie here!

Wren, Mr. Gemas & Co.
I'll be expecting my check in the mail.

19366630_1728175327211068_23333894981726

In the words of the younger posters here, "this is friggin awesome"!!!!   Seriously, it is.  And you can put my knowledge of "social media" in a thimble.

• Upvote 3

This is culture building.  You only stay behind the privates if you convince yourself you are not worthy of a tcu or smu level opportunity.  You have to believe in yourself to be our true self so why not aim high.  Backseat to no one. Go Mean Green!!!!!

• Upvote 1