New UNT Uniforms?

MGNation92

On 6/16/2017 at 10:09 PM, Ryan Munthe said:

The worm is a UNT property, NT interlocked is not.

This is a moot point; it's all UNT property.

The Alumni Association fully merged with the Division of Advancement four or so years ago. All AA licenses or copyright would now fully be under UNT.

14 hours ago, James329 said:

Possible uniform leak, or just a wishful design by our graphics people?

Please, please, please have a regular all-green uni w/chrome helmet like the HOD bowl uni.  That would be awesome.

Y'all need to get on board with all-green uni's.   We're the Mean Green!

EDIT:   ...and Mr Gibbs would be a nice recruiting win for us!

Edited by MeanGreenTexan

44 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Please, please, please have a regular all-green uni w/chrome helmet like the HOD bowl uni.  That would be awesome.

Y'all need to get on board with all-green uni's.   We're the Mean Green!

EDIT:   ...and Mr Gibbs would be a nice recruiting win for us!

All I want for Christmas is an all black uni

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On June 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM, GreenMachine said:

I wonder if the AD has even worked with the Alumni association on using the NT? I would think the AA would be happy to share.

Yes...and it has never been an issue between athletics and the Alumni Association (in spite of what some folks would like to think). The issue lies with the University and within the area that "rules over" UNT's logos, colors, etc. with a fairly iron fist.

RV was upset not at the Alumni Assiciation...at all...but with "other" folks with the University. I have first hand knowledge of this issue.

But, on the other hand, lots of workable designs to choose from.

1 minute ago, KRAM1 said:

Yes...and it has never been an issue between athletics and the Alumni Association (in spite of what some folks would like to think). The issue lies with the University and within the area that "rules over" UNT's logos, colors, etc. with a fairly iron fist.

RV was upset not at the Alumni Assiciation...at all...but with "other" folks with the University. I have first hand knowledge of this issue.

But, on the other hand, lots of workable designs to choose from.

I agree. I remember a few years back Lids did offer a few hats with the interlocked NT. I didn't get one, they were a little too gangsta style for me.

3 minutes ago, NT91 said:

I like the black helmet with smaller SOW.

do you think the SOW needs to be smaller on the helmet?

I've always had an issue with the size and placement of it. I'm not sure if it needs to be smaller,  but it need to be placed on the helmet better. Or it may need to be smaller, but not car decal centered perfectly in the middle of the helmet. It's an odd shape, so it may take time to perfect..but it needs perfecting. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have a feeling that the chrome helmet design will now be the main design for the future helmets. I know many have liked the idea of having just the wings on the helmet similar to what oregon has done before, and honestly it looks pretty good on the chrome, hopefully it'll do the same with the green, white and maybe black helmets.

As far as the jerseys, I actually like the jerseys worn the past two years, but i do think they can be ruined if used in the wrong combination... im all for the green uni's with the white/ chrome helmets, and the white uni's with the white/green helmet... black i think only goes with black pants with the green uni's and sometimes the white uni's.

Can't wait to see the new ones!!!