Bill Blakeley's Grandson!!!?

On 5/16/2017 at 3:29 PM, Stix said:

He needs a mustache.

On 5/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, GoMeanGreen25 said:

Can anybody confirm this?

On 5/16/2017 at 8:25 PM, GreenMachine said:

Yes, I can confirm that he needs a mustache.

Times change, people change... who wore it better though... Blakeley or Danny K?

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.bba533f39e0914b32c982cdb857569e6.jpg

image_handler.aspx.jpeg

Edited by GoMeanGreen25
image too big
  • Upvote 1

My wife loved coming to the game when Bill Blakely was coaching.  One of my favorite NT souvenirs is the game program from the Baylor game that some have called the John Horrocks  "All World"  game.   On the cover is Coach Blakely obviously unhappy with an official's call, appearing to be chocking himself with his own tie.  Some years later I sent the cover to Coach Blakely.  He autographed it and sent it back to me.  

I hope Chris Blakely hangs a banner on the back of his chair like his grand dad did this season reading "Under Construction."

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 3

Blakeley was the master showman.  Everyone now is way too up tight to coach the way he did.  I really miss the performances that he provided at the Super Pit. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/20/2017 at 4:14 PM, drex said:

Blakeley was the master showman.  Everyone now is way too up tight to coach the way he did.  I really miss the performances that he provided at the Super Pit. 

Abe Lemons and Bill Blakeley, cut from the same cloth,  polyester!

• Upvote 4