18' OL (Guard) Kameron King (Marshal) - 3*

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Kind of a confusing tape.  I think it starts off pointing out #77 and then changes.  MaxPreps has his number as 76.

Unfortunately these are not uncommon, hopefully they get that corrected but it could be good for us, unfortunately lots of schools know about Marshall so they will still make that drive/flight just to check them and Texas High etc.  So many good, raw athletes out there because they all play everything. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

His first highlight on his hudl is truly awesome... WIll be interesting to see him battle it out with Parish at LT, he (marshall) seems to have great feet for an OT

He's listed at 6'3. Not exactly ideal tackle height. I'd say he projects more to guard at this level

• Lovely Take 1

38 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Maybe it's just my interpretation, but it sounds like his coach didn't like that he chose us.

Read the whole article never got that feel from quotes, every head coach fights for his kids to get the best offers. 

Not the coach's decision to make.  I guess they feel prestige when a player goes up to a big school.  That is why so many talented players sit on the bench at Texas, Alabama etc, etc.  Did they come to sit on the bench or play.  I think most want to play but only one guy gets to be the qb while 4  therssit on the bench behind him.  I wonder if Morris had come to UNT as freshman what kinda of numbers would he have put up?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Not the coach's decision to make.  I guess they feel prestige when a player goes up to a big school.  That is why so many talented players sit on the bench at Texas, Alabama etc, etc.  Did they come to sit on the bench or play.  I think most want to play but only one guy gets to be the qb while 4  therssit on the bench behind him.  I wonder if Morris had come to UNT as freshman what kinda of numbers would he have put up?

Good ones. And we would've been competitive while transitioning away from Derek Thompson after his graduation.