In one year under Wren Baker, North Texas athletics has taken tremendous strides

Skipper

7 hours ago, Aquila_Viridis said:

One of the big problems with the Liberty thing is that any players, staff or fans who go up there face a material chance of getting brainwashed. They're real good at it.

Can it brainwash us into scheduling better? Because maybe that's the ONLY thing this trip will be good for...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

I don't know how many of these "positive athletics" articles I can take from the NT Daily.  I'm used to seeing nothing but "athletics hatred" from them.

Times have changed! It seems we've had some so-called fans take up that mantle though.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Where is the money coming from?Just a guest, but Baker has layered at least $750,000 in payroll since his arrival. I have never see so many "Vice Presidents of........." since the last time I robbed a bank. He got what appears to be a good hire in men's basketball and paid the going rate, has scheduled a home and home with the powerhouse Liberty University,[if R.V. had done this we would  be raising holy hell] and a future game with Tech. What warrants the euphoria? Just asking

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

• 2 weeks later...