'18 QB Cade Fennegan(Dallas Wilson HS)

Quick question about QB offers. 

Im assuming the Manvel QB is still offered and maybe a few more. Is it once we get a QB commit those offers dry up? Or when we go from player A to player b the offer dries up? 

I figure it's a combo of both, that we offer then once one latches on and commits then everything that was currently good is removed? 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/1/2017 at 11:49 AM, Caw Caw said:

Are we taking a third QB, second scholarship QB in this class?

I wouldn't think so.  I do like his tape, but am pleased with the two commits we currently have in place.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Considering the questions surrounding Bean, should our staff reconsider and stay after Fennegan?  Here are his game by game stats for 3-0 Woodrow Wilson High

Kimball: 21 - 28 for 273 yards, 5 TD's & 1 int.; 6 rushes for 58 yards

South Grand Prairie: 17 - 25 for 176 yards, 4 TD's & 1 int.; 7 rushes for 60 yards and 2 TD's.

Frisco: 9 - 18 for 99 yards and 1 TD.  6 for 23 yards rushing.

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Considering the questions surrounding Bean, should our staff reconsider and stay after Fennegan?  Here are his game by game stats for 3-0 Woodrow Wilson High

Kimball: 21 - 28 for 273 yards, 5 TD's & 1 int.; 6 rushes for 58 yards

South Grand Prairie: 17 - 25 for 176 yards, 4 TD's & 1 int.; 7 rushes for 60 yards and 2 TD's.

Frisco: 9 - 18 for 99 yards and 1 TD.  6 for 23 yards rushing.

I think staff had Kason and Bean ahead of him. I don't think that has changed

• 4 months later...

Quote from Scout.com:

Scout Eval: Fennegan is a quarterback who is able to make a bevy of plays with the football in his hands. He seems to have a real feel for the pocket and works well outside of the pocket or on the run. Fennegan has a quick release and while he is not a dual-threat he moves well enough to be a running threat in crunch situations or if running lanes are left open. He is arm will add natural strength as he adds mass and power to his frame with age. 

• Lovely Take 1

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Quote from Scout.com:

Scout Eval: Fennegan is a quarterback who is able to make a bevy of plays with the football in his hands. He seems to have a real feel for the pocket and works well outside of the pocket or on the run. Fennegan has a quick release and while he is not a dual-threat he moves well enough to be a running threat in crunch situations or if running lanes are left open. He is arm will add natural strength as he adds mass and power to his frame with age. 

And it won’t hurt that he will be 2 more years more mature both mentally and phisically!