BTG Basketball?

2 hours ago, hickoryhouse said:

Question, no info...

That is indeed a pleasant thought but if it has ever existed I'm not aware of it. A production like that might help spread the word about the new staff, new players, and help get fans back to the SuperPit.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I agree.  If the ability exists to showcase our second biggest revenue producing sport I say put the film in the camera and dim the lights.  It's show time.

I would think there would be Fox interest in such a show. Here is another chance to chronicle the rise of a program from the ashes. If SL continues to build like we think he will, last season and next will comprise quite a story. Enter GM to perhaps do the same thing...that would also be quite a story.

26 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Just out of curiosity, was that the reason the football show was put together? I figured it was a major theme, but I didn't know that was the catalyst that got it going.

I'm sorry to say that I do not know that information. Ashton (BeyondTheGreen) would be the one to post that info.