Beyond the Green Spring

3 hours ago, Ole Green Guts said:

I am TOTALLY STOKED about the future of Mean Green football as I watch BOG. The current admin and Coach have taken the program up several notches. I can wait to see what happens next year!!!!!

On what channel did you watch this episode? I have not heard anything about a spring episode. Is it scheduled to air again?

• Upvote 1

Well done as always, Ashton!

Managed to touch all the key elements of the off season to date in a way that both provided a general summary while also allowing us unique access to the process (ex: in the segment covering National Signing Day we get a picture of the commitment board allowing viewers to become familiar with most of the names but the narrative focused on the coaches/coordinators themselves as *they congratulated those commits)

*interesting call to leave in a shot of Ek congratulating a recruit

Was it just me or did B. Garner look noticeably leaner?  Wonder if they're asking him to be lighter/faster this year (or maybe it was just camera angles

• Upvote 1