Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooley

2017 San Jacinto College (TX) G Jorden Duffy

9 posts in this topic

Awesome... congrats to all!! Going to enjoy my seats this year!!

So far, he looks the best of the new guards. Should be interesting. I see him putting pressure on Ryan. However, Ryan is a great defender and hustle player.

He is a scoring machine but he doesn't appear to be selfish as he had some nice assists.  Great shooting touch.  Also for a 6-1 guy he can really get off the ground.  I don't see how you can leave this guy on the bench.  Exciting stuff.

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

He is a scoring machine but he doesn't appear to be selfish as he had some nice assists.  Great shooting touch.  Also for a 6-1 guy he can really get off the ground.  I don't see how you can leave this guy on the bench.  Exciting stuff.

Averaged almost 5 assists a game

Posted (edited)

The fake behind the back pass for the easy layup was absolutely sick. Looks like he has great handles, vision for his teammates, good athleticism, and seems to be a scorer. I would like to see him as a distributor first early in the season until he gets his feet wet to the rise in competition. Welcome aboard! Seems like a really good pickup. 

Edited by Ben Gooding

Awesome to be excited about going to the Pit for a change! I'm curious to see our schedule.