Next Year's Starting 5

Tough to speculate, because we really don't know who is going to be here from last year's team and I would not be surprised to see others added.  

Based on what I know and speculate the team makeup to be, my guess is that McCasland is going to go with experience at the start.

First Game lineup

Arikawe

Lawson

Smart

Woolridge

Temara

Edited by GrandGreen

20 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Tough to speculate, because we really don't know who is going to be here from last year's team and I would not be surprised to see others added.  

Based on what I know and speculate the team makeup to be, my guess is that Baker is going to go with experience at the start.

First Game lineup

Arikawe

Lawson

Smart

Woolridge

Temara

Freudian slip??? If so, what on earth could that mean... I'll leave you to speculate your frustrated libidinal drives. haha! 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, MeanGreen13 said:

Freudian slip??? If so, what on earth could that mean... I'll leave you to speculate your frustrated libidinal drives. haha! 

Changed.   The secret is Baker only hired McCasland as a figurehead to front the team while he actually takes over the daily coaching.   

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MeanGreen13 said:

Idk if Temara will beat out the Young Freshman Simmons... especially if Arikawe can play a bit of Center at this level. 

I think it will be Arikawe and Simmons who could be battling for the 5 spot.

I view Temara a 3 Point Rebounder

I view Arikawe and Simmons as Paint Protectors. Although Simmons could develop into a Scoring Paint Protector

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, drex said:

I talked to Ricky Brice at the green/white and I got the impression that he was excited to stay.  Who knows how it will shake out for him.

I was exciting about Brice's first year and disappointed in the lack of progress in the second.  Still believe that Brice with a substantial increase in the quality of coaching could develop into a great CUSA player.   He has a long way to go and must relish being an inside presence and forget the outside shoots.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1