C-USA 2017 FB TV Schedule

Greenrex

My biggest complaint with CBS-SN is just how many people have a cable/satellite package that carries that channel? You either have to have a sports package or the highest package of channels your provider offers.

1 hour ago, Withers940 said:

Such Bulsh!

Will we at least get to watch the games through CUSA Network or ESPN DE OCHO?

or....we could GO to the games and watch them live.  I'm in for Iowa.  We should all make ALL, if not most of the home games.  Let's fill our stadium, wins some games....and TV will take care of itself....  I just wished we would work on filling the stadium. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

or....we could GO to the games and watch them live.  I'm in for Iowa.  We should all make ALL, if not most of the home games.  Let's fill our stadium, wins some games....and TV will take care of itself....  I just wished we would work on filling the stadium. 

No doubt but you need a quality TV online option to get people interested.  The stadium will fill when we provide a higher entertainment value.  Winning is a big component but not all.

FAU won 3 game last season and still got 2 games on this schedule.

Every team from C-USA West got at least one game on this schedule, except North Texas. That is a slap in the face.

I'd like to hear Baker's opinion of this schedule.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, VideoEagle said:

It appears to me we would need to play 1. A body bag game against an SEC school, 2. A Friday night game or 3. A game on another continent to get on CBS or ESPN. I'm not sure it's really worth it. 

And what if we played a body bag game against an SEC school on Friday night on another continent???

12 hours ago, Rudy said:

We really need to broadcast all of our games locally, and partner with local networks across the state. I don't see any end to this kind of crap.

If you can get the ad-supported funds to do this that's great, otherwise you need to pony up the cash to all the games onto TV.

12 hours ago, Rudy said:

We really need to broadcast all of our games locally, and partner with local networks across the state. I don't see any end to this kind of crap.

Best thing we and the others in the G5 can do is just live stream all games and make the priority be on cost cutting for travel and more regionalized conference opponents. We don't need to be playing Marshall, ODU, Charlotte, F_U, or any other eastern SBCUSA team as a conference opponent. Neither does Utep, UTSA, or La Tech.

Until that gets fixed, this lack of TV and other media will just get more problematic. Fans of G5 schools, especially in the MAC, CUSA, and the SBC, need to figure this out soon. It won't get better, it's just gonna get worse.

19 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I am making all the games that are being played in the Great State of Texas but would absolutely love to make the Iowa game. That would be awesome to go up to Iowa City though!

I miss or am late to at least two events a year due to North Texas home games and that normally leads to a wife with a not so happy look on her face but its so totally worth it

4 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I am making all the games that are being played in the Great State of Texas but would absolutely love to make the Iowa game. That would be awesome to go up to Iowa City though!

I miss or am late to at least two events a year due to North Texas home games and that normally leads to a wife with a not so happy look on her face but its so totally worth it

I went to the last game in Iowa.  I have a good friend that graduated from there.  We had a great time, and will do so again this year.....come on out!!!  We went to the Army game last year up in West Point.  Road games are so much fun

5 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Cerebus said:

sYIDplj.jpg

Yeah, the media loves a train wreck.

Did you see the Tweet of his late night partying with coeds near campus back in early February? Here is the report with picture.

http://dailysnark.com/coach-lane-kiffin-spotted-prowl-hot-fau-girls-boca-club-last-night/