Link to last night's podcast

UNTFan23

26 minutes ago, TheTastyGreek said:

We were waylaid by the nefarious forces of Tulsa, Texas State, and Northern Arizona. 

It's a wicked cabal, and they've conspired to cripple our technology. But we will rise above!!!

Fake news.  San Marcos doesn't use technology for anything except tinder hookups and instahos.  

The FAILING Gomeangreen.com is now scared to do their podcast and claiming it was due to technical issues... SAD!

Edited by TheTastyGreek
Fun is fun, but rules is rules. Apologies for the boot of the man stomping on your photo fun
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, golfingomez said:

The FAILING Gomeangreen.com is now scared to do their podcast and claiming it was due to technical issues... SAD!

Look, there's an IT problem.  You saw it.  We all saw it, this train wreck.  This thing didn't just start one rail ago.  It's been building.  We have to find those responsible, and I consider myself an intuitive person.  A genius, you might say.  Look, I love Evan.  Evan and I had a great brunch 2 weeks ago.  Have you see the breakfast they serve at my hotels? Amazing.  Anyways, Evan is my friend.  But who else can take the fall? You tell me.  Harry? Tasty? My friends called me.  They said, "you were right Donald, there's a problem.  The whole thing is about to fall."  You can quote me on that.  You're writing a good piece on me.  I know it.  You're not fake like the rest of those losers.

• Upvote 3