'18 DB Jordan Rucker (Denton Ryan HS)

GMG24

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4121514/5859970db5345920e881df9f

http://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Rucker-46040138

Nice length at 6'0 a little wiry but makes some nice plays.  

In his highlight you'll notice our signee Tyreke Davis almost pick the same pass off but lets him take it. 

• Upvote 5

On 3/24/2017 at 7:39 AM, AustinFromUNT said:

He actually reminds me a lot of Nate (Brooks). Same height but Jordan actually has 20 pounds more on him than Nate did when he was recruited. Could be a great pickup if we can stay on top of it.

I'll respectfully disagree 

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2017 at 1:09 AM, UNTLifer said:

Care to explain?

Different corners to me.  Nate is longer more fluid, his tape was much better as a HS recruit.  Nate has all the athleticism in the world, he relies on it too much.  Needs to fix his technique and he's got a chance to be special.   

This kid is more of a physical corner who gets his hands on and bullies WR in routes.  I love his tape don't get me wrong.  

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Now rated by 247 as a 3 star .8277 recruit. 247 picture still of him in a UNT jersey and he hasn't picked up anymore offers since us. I'm liking our odds.

Looks like he has picked up 5 D1 offers since us, according to 247. (SMU, Texas State, Rice, Southern Miss, & Purdue)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GMG24 said:

Not be over looked but his team mate Tauskie Dove is also in that picture, and that my friend would be an amazing pick up of those 3.  Please sweet football baby jesus give us these three. 

I think Rucker will be the hardest to get, but hopefully he will be interested by our secondary this year with Jenks and Nate. 

Rucker could come in and play a big role once Jenkins leaves too.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Withers940 said:

I know that. It was more to Austin saying he has a good feeling because he's wearing a UNT jersey in his profile pic. Could be something or nothing. I hope it's good news 

No doubt. These are 17/18 year old kids lol a lot of times kids pin their "biggest" offer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1