How UNT coach Seth Littrell transformed a moment of truth into a bowl-eligible Mean Green team

But last season was all about discovery for those in the North Texas program -- players learning about coaches, coaches learning about players. Standards and expectations were established, a culture was changed.

And now, the same thing needs to be happening on the other side of I-35. Whoever is in charge of conveying to the students our school's traditions (the ones that are remaining), history, and spirit expectations, needs to get on board with the student body and alumni, just like the coaching staff has with the team.

You can't change just one niche of the culture. You have to change the whole culture.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

"...that freshman offensive linemen Manase Mose and Dakoda Newman give the blocking front some much needed bulk..."

Sounds like a couple of freshmen are expected to contribute immediately.

I think the Center position is Barr's to lose, but I would not be surprised to see Mose in the 2-deep at guard, if not starting outright 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I'm thinking Gosselin has no idea.   He's just looking at these guys' weights.

If Mose isn't starting vs SMU I'd be pretty shocked. 

• Upvote 1