'18 WR Carlos Crawford (Frisco Heritage)

GMG24

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, AustinFromUNT said:

We're still his pinned tweet. It appears that he hasn't received any more offers since we extended an offer to him. I like his film, let's hope we can keep a diamond in the rough hidden.

No such thing in DFW.

i want his QB.  Kid is a freak. 

Edited by GMG24

On 4/16/2017 at 1:01 PM, UNTLifer said:

That's right. I was thinking Colleyville when I saw Heritage High. 

Same. That's why I recommend putting the high school in the title the way they appear in a newspaper or on a score ticker (i.e. Southlake Carroll, Coppell, Irving Nimitz, etc).  And no need to put hs since it's assumed the recruit is a high school athlete unless specified by putting JUCO or grad transfer in front of their name.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

So essentially we are his fallback option. He wants Baylor and doesn't seem interested in us other than that we are his only FBS offer. Not promising.

Edited by Cr1028

I'd be shocked if he doesn't somehow end up at Tulane.  I'd still welcome him here.  Also, unless anyone has been through the recruiting process I'd take it easy on these kids.  They have coaches BS'ing them through the process "oh we love you", they need coaches and adults telling them hey if they loved you they'd offer.  As of now you're a fall back for them at best.  Had several kids miss out on good opportunities bc they were strung along. Recruiting is a dirt process.  

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

• 6 months later...