If you could only hit 3 games this season...

Magic95Fan

I have wasted my entire morning thinking about football, so I figure I may as well waste yours too. 

I typically can only make about 3 games a year since I live 5 hours from Denton. Last year I made it for SMU and the HoD, and managed to go out to Gainesville for the Florida game. This year im leaning towards:

UAB- Because welcome back

UTSA- Because I hate them

Army- Because that reverse pass into an INT still haunts my dreams and I must see us redeemed. Plus I think that could be our first sellout and I want to be there for that.

If you were in my shoes, what 3 games would you hit and why?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Since I travel so much already, it will have to be any game near a show where I exhibit within a week...or none at all. Can we play Arizona, ASU, New Mexico, NMSU, Utah, Utah State or BYU soon? Haha then I could make the trip quick and easy.