MGB: Combs has successful surgery

Brett Vito

10 minutes ago, outoftown said:

If he were to get a medical redshirt for this season, he could actually have two left to play. Lets hope he stays.

14 games played should take any shot at a medical redshirt off the table. I think you may be mixing his situation up with Frazier. 

20 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Maybe that doctor wants to perform a Benfordectomy, too?

I hear a Benfordectomy takes a long and painful evaluation, that can never happen soon enough. Caused by the fat and lazy.  But eventually all traces of this ailment must be surgically removed for the love of all good things.  

9 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

I hear a Benfordectomy takes a long and painful evaluation, that can never happen soon enough. Caused by the fat and lazy.  But eventually all traces of this ailment must me surgically removed for the love of all good things.  

The problem is, lazy doctors will sometimes refuse to perform a Benfordectomy. They prefer to just let the disease run its course, whether or not that kills the host body entirely. 

10 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

The problem is, lazy doctors will sometimes refuse to perform a Benfordectomy. They prefer to just let the disease run its course, whether or not that kills the host body entirely. 

It's not that the doctors are lazy.   It's that sometimes they're busy flying around looking at other doctors' offices to get some ideas on how to build their own new office.  This takes up too much time/effort, so the benfordectomy cannot be completed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

27 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

It's not that the doctors are lazy.   It's that sometimes they're busy flying around looking at other doctors' offices to get some ideas on how to build their own new office.  This takes up too much time/effort, so the benfordectomy cannot be completed.

It's way more fun to jet around the country than do the messy work. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I'm looking forward to Wren Baker's first new hire as athletic director. I know it will take a bit to restore our fanbase to the glory days, but this team we have now is talented. With a good coach, we should still be around .500 the first year of the new hire's contract. I'm hoping Jeremy will have an injury-free 2017-18.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Army of Dad said:

And many more threads for years afterwards if our history is any indication...

Are you saying that after TheWren performs the Benfordectomy and frees us from bondage, we're still apt to wander in the desert?

image.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KingDL1 said:

For the next ten days I would think they will. It is the condition our condition is in.

You fly planes... Any chance this other trip is just to get Wren an aerial view of the basketball program so he can finally finish this evaluation?