'18 WR Carson Schleker (Allen)

UNTLifer

We have offered per 247.  He currently has seven offers including us.  His other offers are from Colorado State, U Conn., Iowa State, Southern Miss, Tulsa and Washington State.

http://247sports.com/player/carson-schleker-46036548

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Feeding trolls. 

He's just reporting where the recruit committed. I also don't understand how fans who evaluate objectively can be called trolls. They're fans of this program but there's ample substance behind the claims. If it were UTSA fans who don't want us to succeed and revel in our failures, that'd be trolling. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

He's just reporting where the recruit committed. I also don't understand how fans who evaluate objectively can be called trolls. They're fans of this program but there's ample substance behind the claims. If it were UTSA fans who don't want us to succeed and revel in our failures, that'd be trolling. 

Don't see the need for a UNT beat writer to constantly tweet kids who are committing elsewhere and say held a UNT offer.  I don't expect Brett to pump roses and lillies but I get the feeling he enjoys showing how "hard it is" to recruit to UNT narrative by posting kids going elsewhere.  Just my feeling.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Don't see the need for a UNT beat writer to constantly tweet kids who are committing elsewhere and say held a UNT offer.  I don't expect Brett to pump roses and lillies but I get the feeling he enjoys showing how "hard it is" to recruit to UNT narrative by posting kids going elsewhere.  Just my feeling.  

the UT beat writer does this all the time in the Statesman.  Not sure about his tweets though.  You can count on reading a recruiting article every day regarding UT recruiting....ALL YEAR LONG!  And you would be surprised at how many UT "commits" end up de-commiting from UT and "committing" elsewhere.  Not taking up for Bret, but it does happen elsewhere.

13 hours ago, GMG24 said:

I agree that he enjoys it. It's a narrative that he has ran with in the past, and like any writer he likes self assuring the massess of his rightness. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

I agree that he enjoys it. It's a narrative that he has ran with in the past, and like any writer he likes self assuring the massess of his rightness. 

Get over it and stop crying. For some who dishes it a lot you sure do get butt hurt easily.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1