-1 Day and Its finally Over.

UNTLifer

OR, there is THIS version, which I dedicate to the long-suffering Army of Dad!

Edited by EagleMBA

16 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

Yes, thank you for you "quick" action...?

Well I can understand the situation considering the contract buyouts of Petersen, Villarreal, and McCarney. Was it frustrating to have another season wasted for students, season ticket holders, and all other UNT fans? Incredibly. But Wren should not have even been faced with the task of keeping or firing Benford. He should have been gone years ago.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, UNT90 said:

I bet at least 2 weeks go by before any "decision" is made on Benford. 

Two full agonizing weeks.

Wren Baker will fail here because he doesn't understand the basic problems.

That may be the way you Horned Frogs handle these things but Wren Baker acts decisively.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, VideoEagle said:

I had understood Wren to say he would evaluate Bedford after the season was over. The season ended and he did what he said he would do. 

Let get it right the season ended long ago.

18 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

Let get it right the season ended long ago.

"TheWren told me to keep my scythe in good working order...he might have more work for me in the next few months." - The GR

source.gif

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreenMachine said:

But you stated you bet it would be 2 agonizing weeks before WB made a decision. You were absolutely wrong but not man enough to admit it. I am beginning to think your while whining persona is total shtick for attention.

Enough it is over time to be glad Benford is gone.