'18 WR Ke'von Ahmad (Colleyville Heritage)

BTG_Fan1

4 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4860785/kevon-ahmad

http://247sports.com/player/kevon-ahmad-86407 has him at a 3*, with a .8829 

Offers from UNT, Louisville, TCU. 4.38 Laser 40. Harrell's brother is a Coach at Heritage as well. 

6 FT with a sub 4.4?  Do want.  

From 2015:

Colleyville Heritage receiver Ke'Von Ahmad has been selected to the MaxPreps' Sophomore All-America first team. Ahmad (6-1, 185), who had 68 catches for 1,390 yards and 18 touchdowns last season, is the only Texan on the first team. Ahmad was also named to the AP all-state first team.

16 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4860785/kevon-ahmad

http://247sports.com/player/kevon-ahmad-86407 has him at a 3*, with a .8829 

Offers from UNT, Louisville, TCU. 4.38 Laser 40. Harrell's brother is a Coach at Heritage as well. 

You can't get my hopes up like this. Boy if I could redo my Christmas list this guy would be at the top. WANT!

He is also a great kid from what I have seen. A family friend of mine, has posted about how Ke'Von and how great he is. I'm not what he gave out, but he came to her house and gave her little brothers and sisters some treats. 

Also, I do agree this kid will most likely explode on the recruiting circuit. Gotta hope that GH brother can put in a good word.

53 minutes ago, dmaxel said:

If you look on 247, TCU is listed but without an offer. I guess there was at least some form of contact if they're on the list.

49 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I maybe wrong about the TCU offer... I just assumed it was an offer 

A lot of times 247 will list those schools if the kid had an unofficial visit or if they attended a camp for that school. Doesn't necessarily mean an offer

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This kid will be a total steal if we get him.   He has added Boise St (May 12) Utah St (May 12) Purdue (May 11) UH (April 16) Illinois (April 15) KU (March 6) Northwestern *GRRRRRR* (Mar 3) Vanderbilt (Feb 11) Baylor (Jan 30 not sure if offer is still good) San Diego St (Jan 18) 

Those are it for 2017 

UNT ( April 16, 2016) Louisville (April 2, 2016) 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

A family friend of mine is close friends with him, they made it sound that UNT is still in the mix. But who knows what happens this summer. 

Eh hem... tell them all the great things about UNT TO "share" with him lol

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Boise, San Deigo, Baylor are rumored to be his top 3 according to FSSW HS player of the week.

He knows 2/3 of those schools are power runs schemes right? Kids gotta do their research and quit going for the shiny name or the big conference.  And we have to keep winning and putting up awesome numbers on offense.

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

He's going to surprise everyone and commkt to us.  Just a gut feeling.

27 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

He knows 2/3 of those schools are power runs schemes right? Kids gotta do their research and quit going for the shiny name or the big conference.  And we have to keep winning and putting up awesome numbers on offense.

Idk SDSU I think is the likely ending place, I believe.. he is great friends with the QB they got last year from Colleyville Heritage.. looks like GH brother isn’t on the staff at CH anymore either.