'18 QB Aaron Allen (Missouri City Ridge Point)

16 hours ago, p_phelps said:

Ouch, someone should tell him that's Marshall in his tweet. SMH

LOL a few of his friends i guess told him and he updated/added another UNT Pic to the tweet now.. Also, he is getting alot of love from friends and family about this offer as well.

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I'm going to guess he doesn't stay at QB and is moved like we did with Griffin as well.

I've only gotten through a minute of his hudl highlights and I'm going with I don't think so. His stats also reflect that.

Griffin was offered as an ATH by the previous staff, while Allen is being offered as QB if I am looking at 247 correctly.

http://northtexas.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Offers 

Just now, Aldo said:

I've only gotten through a minute of his hudl highlights and I'm going with I don't think so. His stats also reflect that.

Griffin was offered as an ATH by the previous staff, while Allen is being offered as QB if I am looking at 247 correctly.

http://northtexas.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Offers 

Yea i spoke to soon before seeing his tape. I figured with his size he would move, but after watching his hudl, I went back in and deleted it lol... The kid can def. throw it. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Has collected offers from the following:

Army, Georgia State, La Tech, La-Mo, New Mexico, Rice, Southern Miss, Tulane, UNLV, Cornell, Good-bye McNeese State.

None as good as our's.  Obviously has the grades.  Love his video.

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Has collected offers from the following:

Army, Georgia State, La Tech, La-Mo, New Mexico, Rice, Southern Miss, Tulane, UNLV, Cornell, Good-bye McNeese State.

None as good as our's.  Obviously has the grades.  Love his video.

BUT WHEN WILL WE STOP OFFERING GUYS WITH NO OFFERS, IF THEY DON'T HAVE OFFERS ALREADY THEN THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY TERRIBLE AND THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WILL OFFER THEM AFTER WE DO.

*Obvious sarcasm aimed at people pissed at us being some kids' only FBS offer*

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

BUT WHEN WILL WE STOP OFFERING GUYS WITH NO OFFERS, IF THEY DON'T HAVE OFFERS ALREADY THEN THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY TERRIBLE AND THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WILL OFFER THEM AFTER WE DO.

*Obvious sarcasm aimed at people pissed at us being some kids' only FBS offer*

Okay.

Get him to commit. Doesn't mean shit if he goes somewhere else.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I would be curious to know if all of these offers are for QB.  I would assume schools like Army, GA State, La-Mo, Cornell and Good-bye McNeese State would to increase their chances at signing him, but I would assume the others are looking to move him due to his size.

This young man has a great release and could be similar to Greg Ward that just completed his eligibility at Houston.

• 2 weeks later...