'17 K/P Jack Driggers (Leon HS, FL)

GMG24

Just now, BTG_Fan1 said:

Looks like he has PWO offers from OU, South Carolina. Thoughts on using 1 of the 5 left ships on a K/P? 

After reading his notes, I would say yes.  Would be a nice replacement for Keena.

Driggers has gotten much better over the last 12 months as a kicker. His KO's were very impressive in May of 2016 and he became dominant in July of 2016. The ball explodes off his foot as fast as anyone in the 2017 class. He won the KO competition at the Southern Showcase by blasting the ball through the uprights with over 4.1 seconds of hang-time. Driggers charted multiple 80 yard KO's in July. He has rare leg speed and his KO's are at the national level. Driggers is a hard worker who should be able to compete early in college. HIs FG's are solid but his KO's are special.

I put K/P because I assume we'd give him a look there.  If his leg speed is as good as reported no reason not to. Yes I'm fine with it.  Gotta be some blue shirt type kids on our radar @BTG_Fan1 that or grad transfers.  Either way. You'll need someone for Moore after next season for FG ( I think) 

• Upvote 2

Many of the larger P1 schools won't spend a scholarship on a kicker... at least until he has proven himself a couple of years among the other PW's.

If we want one of that caliber to choose us, offering a full ride is the way to go.

If he is that good, I don't have any problem offering a kicker or a punter a full ride.   It also appears that he has an offer from Army (means he is smart).  We appear to be offering a lot of VERY smart kids.

Edited by UNT86
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Let's get this kid some real quality burgers from In-N-Out, instead! 

Due to multiple complaints @BillySee58 has been banned for these inflammatory remarks.  

ETA:

7 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Oh, come on. You guys know deep down that In-N-Out is better than Whataburger. You just don't want to admit California is better than Texas at anything. Have some faith in your state being better overall!

Perma Banned.  

ETA2: We're also raising a collection to salt his front yard.  Any help is appreciated.  

8 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Due to multiple complaints @BillySee58 has been banned for these inflammatory remarks.  

ETA:

Perma Banned.  

ETA2: We're also raising a collection to salt his front yard.  Any help is appreciated.  

Just hijacked a Morton's semi.  On the way.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

Oh, come on. You guys know deep down that In-N-Out is better than Whataburger. You just don't want to admit California is better than Texas at anything. Have some faith in your state being better overall!

RIP

It was nice while it lasted.

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Billy, you obviously have not had the Bacon Avacado Cheesburger at Whataburger. Pure greatness.

• Upvote 1