MGB: Frazier in hospital after car wreck

Brett Vito

The previous posts by people claiming he didn't want to show up or didn't respect the team/coach are now even more so disrespectful, but of course I wouldn't put that past many posters on here. Keep it classy folks ?

Glad he is ok and maybe at some point he can suit up again for us if his knee can heal in time. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

1 minute ago, MCMLXXX said:

He was in the ER at 7pm, there is no mention of when he got there. Ever sat in the ER for hours with a loved one? I have.

We are splitting hairs about this. Frazier needs to take care of himself. His absence, regardless of reason, does not change the overall sentiment about Benford.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, greenminer said:

We are splitting hairs about this. Frazier needs to take care of himself. His absence, regardless of reason, does not change the overall sentiment about Benford.

The topic is Fraziers accident, not Benford. When someone expresses concern about a player and racks up a lot of negatives (which indicates people disagree with said sentiment), I would suggest said individuals should do some serious self examination. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I passed a single car accident on Teasley Ln near south lakes park in Denton where a car flipped and took out a light pole at around 7pm on Friday. The road was shut down on one side and there were only cops and mechanical personal around, no ambulance or passengers. Looked to be a white SUV. Who knows. 

On 1/7/2017 at 10:10 PM, MCMLXXX said:

The topic is Fraziers accident, not Benford. When someone expresses concern about a player and racks up a lot of negatives (which indicates people disagree with said sentiment), I would suggest said individuals should do some serious self examination. 

Said individuals, having said shall not, should have individually, silently nothing about, said situation! IMHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2