HOD Tickets

ABrownGMG

8 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

No tickets yet. I was told I'd get a call in the morning. 

Also mark me down for predicting attendance between 20,000 and 25,000.

Get out of here with that garbage prediction!! Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Still no tickets. Hell of an overnight delivery. To quote the Who: "In with the new boss, same as the old boss".

Ticket office is closed too, have called repeatedly with no response. Tweeted Baker and the ticket office several times with no response. I guess that 200 bucks is as good as flushed down the toilet.

Hope you guys enjoy the game. I wont be there

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Get out of here with that garbage prediction!! Lol

I hope I'm wrong. I'll be four out of whatever the total is either way.

10 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Still no tickets. Hell of an overnight delivery. To quote the Who: "In with the new boss, same as the old boss".

Ticket office is closed too, have called repeatedly with no response. Tweeted Baker and the ticket office several times with no response. I guess that 200 bucks is as good as flushed down the toilet.

Hope you guys enjoy the game. I wont be there

Ticket office is not closed. I was there first thing this morning. They'll be there into the evening. 

My tickets were not delivered, I tweeted at them, they made it right. Your Who quote does not apply. They showed me FedEx tracking site saying mine were shipped overnight on Monday, but FedEx still shows them as in transit. This is clearly a FedEx issue, but UNT made it right.

The phone was ringing off the hook plus there was a small line of people. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

UNT insists that my ticket was delivered on Wednesday. I was home all day on Wednesday. I don't have a ticket. This is once again awesome. Case still pending.

I spoke with a lady on the phone who insisted it was delivered, but when I got to the ticket office, the story changed to "it was mailed, but FedEx says it is still in transit".

Likely yours is similar.

• Upvote 1

It's just really weird that there are no 2 seats together available via the HOD site on the UNT side as of today ... end zone or ARMY corner sections only.  Seems like they would sell at least the first 10 rows on the top deck on the UNT side?   Given this, my guess is that a bunch of UNT fans not buying through the ticket office (which is a lot) will be sitting on the ARMY side.

2 minutes ago, wizade said:

It's just really weird that there are no 2 seats together available via the HOD site on the UNT side as of today ... end zone or ARMY corner sections only.  Seems like they would sell at least the first 10 rows on the top deck on the UNT side?   Given this, my guess is that a bunch of UNT fans not buying through the ticket office (which is a lot) will be sitting on the ARMY side.

What side is the UNT side?

Other outlets must have some tickets to sell, right? 

If you called North Texas athletics today I'd wager they have some to sell and leave for fans at the "will call" at one of the Cotton Bowl stadium gates.  1-800-UNT-2366

HOD Bowl officials will be forced to open up the 2nd deck if this is actually true.  HOD must have really gotten out into the community to get some fans out for this "possible" perfect storm of attendance to take place.  I'm doubting Thomas....I have to see it first. 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I bet Army travels as well as navy did, can't let them out do you!! Can you Army?

18 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I'm not in town right now. Whom do I call?

9 hours ago, South Texas Green said:

Well Friday came and went and my tickets haven't arrived yet. 

I believe FedEx does deliver on Saturday, so I'm crossing my fingers that they'll show up tomorrow. 

If my tickets don't get here in time before the game, anyone know who I should contact? 

Can you help this UNT fan?

1 hour ago, GMG24 said:

I bet Army travels as well as navy did, can't let them out do you!! Can you Army?

Can you help this UNT fan?

Call the ticket office Monday.  See if they can just have your tickets at will call or at the UNT pre-game tailgate.  Others, I know, are picking their tickets up this way.  Just bring your receipt to the tailgate if you have a printed one.  My two "go to" folks when this sort of thing pops up are Mike Smith and Reggie Johnson.

• Upvote 2

First off,  I finally have my tickets in hand! Wooo hooo!!

I'll be in Section 22, Row 16

Now here's what happened....

After a few days of patiently waiting, I just drove to the FedEx shipping place today and asked if they might have a package for me. 

Turns out they did, but I would have never received it because the UNT ticket office had given them the wrong delivery address!!!!!

Not really sure how that happened because the ticket rep Ben correctly read my address back to me over the phone....but anyway, problem averted. 

GMG !

BEAT ARMY !

• Upvote 2