'17 LB CADEN MCDONALD (NORTHWEST) [LOI:SDSU]

TheReal_jayD

If I could take any addition left on the board we know of, I think I'd like this kid or McNeal. Really good frame and tons of athleticism. We have a splash on O with Guyton lets add one on D. Although, I'm still optimistic what's up the coaches sleeves. I mean we genuinely had no idea about Guyton until he was pretty much signed.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Caw Caw said:

If I could take any addition left on the board we know of, I think I'd like this kid or McNeal. Really good frame and tons of athleticism. We have a splash on O with Guyton lets add one on D. Although, I'm still optimistic what's up the coaches sleeves. I mean we genuinely had no idea about Guyton until he was pretty much signed.

Yep. In a dream scenario we get McNeal and Malik Jackson at WR, and Davien Ford at RB for the offensive skill positions. Also getting McDonald and one more big target on defense.

If we pulled off that WR haul with Bradley and Jackson as HS signees paired with McNeal and Guyton as JC signees, I'd put that up against any class we've signed in a long, long time. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I'd love to add McNeal and this kid. I can't remember the Jackson kids tape, but another WR id like to keep an eye on is Zico or Sam Crawford or even Devodric Bynum. Then Carson as the 2nd on defense.

I would say zico Sam and devodric are all either cut us off or we cut them off. Would say devodric is only semi option. 

• Upvote 1

We need to create a pipeline to the 3 NISD High Schools.  All 3 HS starting to produce D1 players and they are only a stones throw away from Denton.  Northwest Class of 2018 has a National Top 100 OL.  Simpson is 6'7 325lbs, LONG shot to sign when the likes of Ohio State have their paws on him........  but they also have another OL who is 6'4 275 .  Seth would do good to set up a relationship with those schools, they are the Frisco of North Fort Worth growing like a weed..

• Upvote 1

On 1/12/2017 at 5:04 PM, UNT Mean Green said:

Yep. In a dream scenario we get McNeal and Malik Jackson at WR, and Davien Ford at RB for the offensive skill positions. Also getting McDonald and one more big target on defense.

If we pulled off that WR haul with Bradley and Jackson as HS signees paired with McNeal and Guyton as JC signees, I'd put that up against any class we've signed in a long, long time. 

I agree this would be an amazing haul by staff!!

Edited by TheReal_jayD
  • Upvote 2