Kids Tickets

shaft

4 minutes ago, shaft said:

Anyone know if they kids tickets for the bowl or if certain age and under is free like home games?

if you got twitter you may message them.. I had tweeted at them and never heard from them.. but direct messaged them and go an answer and link within a few minutes.. Also, you may tweet at UNT Ticket Office and Baker, maybe they can work out something since a lot of parents will have kids then

22 minutes ago, Green Jackal said:

I didn't realize that kids under a certain age are free at home games. I assume they don't actually get a numbered seat?

If you can carry them in they wouldn't say anything. I did that a couple of times at the last minute if I needed a spare ticket and had a friend who all of a sudden decided he wanted to watch a NT game. 

There were no kids ticket prices at the last HoD Bowl. I had to pay full price for my son who was 6 at the time. 

I guess you can only take the ones who can afford it then.  Or look at cheaper tickets in another section.  There are endzone tickets for $25 on the Heart of Dallas bowl website.  I know the university doesn't get the money, but more butts in seats is worth something too.

Does my child need a ticket?

All children 24 months and older will require a ticket to enter the stadium. Children under 24 months do not require a ticket but must sit in the lap of a parent during the game.

straight from the HOD website

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Hmm.  Gotta coach my kid to say she's only 23 months old. 

umm....you're kid should never sit on your lap...i know you're californian and stuff....but no...

and you better make this game.  i don't know how to ride the train without you