Likely won't know until after the C-USA Championship Game

Harry

They are going to give the C-USA champion first pick and if it is La. Tech it will be HOD without question.  WKU maybe not...

Nevertheless, we won't hear about our destination until after that game and the horsetrading begins.  Anything beyond that is pure speculation.  I will say this they know from our attendance at the 2013 HOD that if they give us a local game we will bring more than the usual foot traffic so that would lend credence to the Ft Worth game as mentioned by the firefighter.

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

They are going to give the C-USA champion first pick and if it is La. Tech it will be HOD without question.  WKU maybe not...

Nevertheless, we won't hear about our destination until after that game and the horsetrading begins.  Anything beyond that is pure speculation.  I will say this they know from our attendance at the 2013 HOD that if they give us a local game we will bring more than the usual foot traffic so that would lend credence to the Ft Worth game as mentioned by the firefighter.

Another game to watch is Army-Navy Game

There are three teams that can become regular bowl eligible by winning this week:

• Army if they beat Navy.
  • ULL if they beat ULM.
  • USA if they beat NMSU.

Because the APR teams can not be selected until the regular bowl teams are selected, we can 't be officially extended an offer until they know if any of the above teams are regular bowl eligible.  

Army will be ahead of us either way because they are the only team above us in APR.  

One of those true freshman, I presume, is the star of the GIF you attach to your posts. Though I get hypnotized every time I see that guy in glasses with the strange transition of facial expressions, from "I'm not sure they're buying this" to potentially gas-related grimace  to "smiling because I know I got to one of them" as John stands and throws out the "wooh!"

GMG

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, untcampbell said:

One of those true freshman, I presume, is the star of the GIF you attach to your posts. Though I get hypnotized every time I see that guy in glasses with the strange transition of facial expressions, from "I'm not sure they're buying this" to potentially gas-related grimace  to "smiling because I know I got to one of them" as John stands and throws out the "wooh!"

GMG

The strange transition of facial expressions runs in the family.  Love it! ???