Niagara (11/25/16)

CMJ

10 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

Derail Green with a late layup to make sure the wrong color Eagles trail 27-26 at the half.

Yeah yeah, 'just wait til he has his guys', 'just wait til the locker room cancer(s) aren't here', etc...

Heard it all before during the last 4+ years.

I'm just saying we will be better. We are a deep team. We have major issues but we have depth and talent. We cannot get into a flow offensively. We need two guys to get hit on the same night and that just doesn't seem to happen. We also need to play better D and stick to man more. Lawson and Brown could lock somebody down on the perimeter and Brice is a force in the paint. We are a terrible team right now but it seems like we should have a chance to win. They just need to roll with the Littrel montra and tee it high and let it fly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Andrew said:

I'm just saying we will be better. We are a deep team. We have major issues but we have depth and talent. We cannot get into a flow offensively. We need two guys to get hit on the same night and that just doesn't seem to happen. We also need to play better D and stick to man more. Lawson and Brown could lock somebody down on the perimeter and Brice is a force in the paint. We are a terrible team right now but it seems like we should have a chance to win. They just need to roll with the Littrel montra and tee it high and let it fly. 

I don't mind a zone to help protect Ricky from foul trouble and let him be imposing inside.

The available pieces should be much better next semester but I have doubts about how effectively they will be employed.

• Upvote 1

As you know, the concept of the Bedford pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked 4 seasons of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but... I really don't know what that would do to you, so let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest. How do you feel? 

latest?cb=20110320032841

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

We regain the lead. 43-39; 11:36

2 minutes ago, greenminer said:

As you know, the concept of the Bedford pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked 4 seasons of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but... I really don't know what that would do to you, so let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest. How do you feel? 

latest?cb=20110320032841

HOF worthy post

And we extend the lead to 54-46; 7:48.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, greenminer said:

latest?cb=20110320032841

*weepy whimper*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, risinggreen said:

I haven't been to any BB games yet this season, so I plan on seeing Benny roll the ball on to the court with my own two eyes this evening. How long we stay is another matter.

How long did you stay?

19 hours ago, meangreenacct said:

They beat Drexel by 20? Pretty sure I know what that means for us.

Really?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, almostnewguy said:

I read a lot, but don't comment.  But some of these statements are interesting.  How can Fuller be a disappointment when hasn't played a game this year?

He was supposed to be that big banger that grabbed rebounds last year and he never really lived up to that. I believe he can become that, but it was a disappointment last year. So far this year I guess I'm disssapointed he hasn't suited up to show me he can be that banger. I can't even tell if he is injured or what this year. 

• Downvote 2