Overall MVP of Army Game Poll

Harry

Overall MVP of Army Game Poll  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Overall Individual MVP of Army Game Poll

• Jeffery Wilson - 15 rushes 160 yards 3 touchdowns
    • Kishawn McClain - Led team with 12 tackles

2 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Forgot all about adding Reffett.. hoping these guys can get ready for a power run offense. I think we can!

This is when having English would be huge! However someone will step up! These guys are learning how to win and I don't see them stopping next week! GMG!

• Upvote 1

On the ferry back from West Point, a couple of guys and I were talking on the back end of the boat. Both were boatsman from New Jersey, had no allegiance to either team and just wanted to see a Saturday football game at West Point. One asked me who the wild guy running up and down the sidelines was. He told me he stopped watching the game and just watched him in the second half. Exaggeration, but his passion permeates the defense.

He told me he was going home to read the Ekeler bio.

GMG

Edited by untcampbell
Misspell.
  • Upvote 3

But I do think WB can/will find the money.. I think they are starting to see some of people starting to come out of woodworks 

The CBS crew would go straight to EK after a turnover with him jumping around.. Ek is great not just for the defense, but he goes over and congrats the offense.. I think that is huge in the offense knowing the defensive leader has your back, and it also doesn't hurt that EK seems to the spark plug to get the team hyped up.. I think it's needed with SL, GH, calming/melon laid-back personality 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, MEEN2018 said:

I think you also have to mention Coach Reffett. The announcers were saying that he took on play calling duties since he has experience with the triple option and the defense looked amazing! He doesn't get the attention Ekeler gets since Ek is always going crazy on the sidelines but Reffett has been another huge addition to the staff. The secondary and the defense as a whole looks night and day better than last year and he has been a big reason for that!

Exactly. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

They can jack up my fees lol... Uncle Sam and the GI Bill can cover some of it. But I do totally agree.. Hoping Ek doesn't get any ideas of leaving. Would love to see him with in year 2 with his guys.. 

Would love to see Ek have a full season to recruit!!

• Upvote 5

The biggest defensive play of game in my observation was when Jenkins stripped the ball from a wide open Army tight end who was wide open and rumbling [and I mean rumbling] towards the end zone. If he scores its a 3 point game ,Army has the MO,and its an entirely different game.

• Upvote 1

I'll also cast my vote for Jenkins.

EDIT:  Also, I saw a couple of tackles McClain was making on those stretch plays were due to the fact that Finney was fast enough to push the players out way wide, unable to cut downfield or those tackles would have been Finney's.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan