Basketball Madness at the Super Pit

KRAM1

October 20th at 7pm at the Super Pit.

Always an enjoyable evening showcasing both the UNT men and women.

Free event.  Come to the Super Pit and meet this year's teams...and enjoy a little early hoops fun.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Hopefully there's madness at the Super Pit during the games this year.

Come on freshmen! Make your class reputation a rowdy and proud one!

Define 'madness'...

(my deep disapproval with the retention of Benford aside, I'll probably be there for this event and will, as usual, miss only a couple of home games this season)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

Define 'madness'...

(my deep disapproval with the retention of Benford aside, I'll probably be there for this event and will, as usual, miss only a couple of home games this season)

insert joke about the definition of insanity... then tie it back to Benford...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

did the mens team have scrimmage today, i was driving by and group of tall guys in the same sweats were walking up to the pit, no names on the sweats but i did see a purple and white backpack.

They play TCU and SFA in closed door scrimmages I thought they were coming up very soon, but perhaps one was today. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

Couple of quick thoughts before the ladies start their scrimmage.

Turnout is both disappointing and expected.

Benford was not lying my about Ricky changing his body. He has slimmed up considerably.

I thought the attendance was pretty good. Brice looks so much better and should be a major contributor this year.  Allante Holson seems much improved. Ryan Woolridge will be a crowd favorite. Derail Green will be a solid addition. Keith Frazier is showing so much more maturity and leadership. 

This conference race should be fun; where 1 game could separate the 3rd place team and 10th. If there was a legit backup to Brice at center, I really think this team could have a very good season. They can beat anyone at home. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

Couple of quick thoughts before the ladies start their scrimmage.

Turnout is both disappointing and expected.

Benford was not lying my about Ricky changing his body. He has slimmed up considerably.

I just watched the video online. It looked like a solid thousand people there! That's prettt good.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Student turnout was excellent.  If that number would return for the actual games the Super Pit would be really loud!

Army of Dad is correct about a simewhat disappointing fan turnout.  Decent, but not what it should have been.  

Glad I was there...lots of fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1