MTSU@NT Streaming For Free

Cerebus

10 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Direct TV channel 640 and 696.

That you know of, does direct tv have a sports pack that includes these channels? I'm moving tomorrow and will have direct tv connected in the afternoon so I can't look at the additional packages available until my setup is complete... The only info I can find is regarding the nfl Sunday ticket, MLB network, and specific soccer packages...

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

That you know of, does direct tv have a sports pack that includes these channels? I'm moving tomorrow and will have direct tv connected in the afternoon so I can't look at the additional packages available until my setup is complete... The only info I can find is regarding the nfl Sunday ticket, MLB network, and specific soccer packages...

They have something like a sports plus package that gets you all the Fox Sports channels (SW, NE, etc...), among others. Tell them what you are looking for and they will get you hooked up. 

Also, a side tip. When you get your remote, you can program in your favorite teams for all sports. Once they are programmed in, simply press (on your remote) menu, use the arrows on the remote to scroll down to "search and browse," use the arrow to scroll over to "Sports," press select, and all of the games for your various teams pop up. Just use the arrows to scroll down to UNT, press "select," and presto, there is the upcoming game and the channels it is on. Just use the arrow to scroll to the one you want and click select. The game may be one more than one station. Just pick the station and hit select. You can also record to your DVR. 

Hope this helps @GMG_Dallas

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

DirectTV allows you to watch through the internet if you are an active customer...

My internet won't be setup until Monday. Unfortunately where I am moving to, the internet providers that go out that far are very limited and we could not get internet through DirectTV. I'm hoping I can watch it on my phone if anything. We'll see! Appreciate letting me know though. I'm learning about new features every day.

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2016 at 8:18 PM, UNT90 said:

Direct TV channel 640 and 696.

I show the LaTech game on 640 and no football games on 696. Guess it doesn't matter now that we have the Campus Insider video feed.

• Upvote 3